2014 Kawasaki KLX150L Specification - Kawasaki KLX150L designed for adventure lovers with a concept Aggressive Styling, suitable for daily use with a light weight vehicle and responsive acceleration. With some of the features of the latest renewal, Kawasaki KLX150L ready to accompany you surf without limits.
Features Kawasaki KLX150L
- 7.0 litre fuel tank : Large-volume fuel tank ensures riders can get in and out of the trails on a single tank.
- Ergonomics for control : Rider interface designed to put the rider in a position to easily control the bike.
- Sturdy supension : 33 mm telescopic fork and Uni-Trak rear suspension deliver excellent road holding and bump absorption.
- Highly rigid perimeter frame : Box-style steel perimeter frame offers a high rigidity, compact size and light weight, contributing to excellent handling.
- Two-tone seat : New seat with two-tone seat leather contributes to both ergonomics and sporty looks
- Electric starter : Electric starter is standard for all markets, ensuring easy-access to fun riding.
- Easy-to-read instrumentation : Simple analogue instrumentation gives at-a-glance information to the rider.
- Larger-diameter spoke wheels : 21” front and 18” rear wheels are the key to the KLX150L’s increased off-road performance. Rims are aluminium to help minimise unsprung weight.
- Sharp, sporty styling : The KLX150L’s styling reflects its sporty off-road potential.
- 144 cm3 air-cooled, 4-stroke Single : Simple, air-cooled engine offers strong, reliable performance and easy operation.
- Disc brakes : Disc brakes offer strong stopping power and good controllability.
- Longer swingarm : Longer swingarm matches the increased rear wheel diameter.
Kawasaki KLX150L equipped with a single cylinder engine capacity of 150 cc, SOHC, air-cooled which can generate power of 8,6 kW at 8.000 rpm and torque of 12 Nm at 6.500 rpm.
2015 Kawasaki KLX150L SpecificationsFRAME
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension: Uni track swingam
- Tires Front: 2.75-21 45P
- Rear tire: 4.10-18 59p
- Length x Width x Height: 2080 x 770 x 1145
- Wheels distance: 1340 mm
- Weight: 115 kg
- Type: 4-stroke SOHC
- Maximum Power: 8.6 kW/8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 12m/6500 rpm
- Carburetor: Keihin CV24
- Bore x Stroke: 58.0 x 54.4 mm
- Volume of Cylinder: single cylinder and 144cc
- Ignition system: DC-CDI
- Cooling system: air cooling
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1
- Total Transmission: 5-speed, return
Thus reviews regarding Specification Kawasaki KLX 150L, all the information about price, picture and specifications taken from the official website of Kawasaki. Thank you and hopefully useful. The Motorcycle