Specification Honda Grom - Honda Grom became the new flagship for the Honda United States. New Honda Grom offers motorcycle with dimensions and engine compact stylish mini moto. He looks similar to the Honda MSX 125 is manufactured from Thailand. Introduced in January 2013, Honda says MSX for the global market.
2015 Honda Grom Features
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments : Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam
- Combined Projector-Style Headlight : Practical and unique looking, the Grom’s combined projector-style headlight is a major styling element and also allows great visibility at night.
- Inverted Fork Suspension : Just like a top-of-the-line sportbike, the Grom features an inverted hydraulic fork front suspension for control and road feel.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine : Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Four-Speed Transmission : The Grom’s four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a conventional motorcycle.
- Fuel Capacity : Who says being practical can’t be fun? With its 1.45-gallon fuel tank you can venture far and economically too.
- Stylized Bodywork : The Grom’s stylized bodywork makes a big statement and is sure to get attention wherever you ride.
- Single Rear Shock : You get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement thanks to the Grom’s single hydraulic rear shock.
- Low Seat Height : At just 29.7 inches the Grom makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- 2-Up Capability : Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Grom makes it easy to bring a passenger along.
- LED Taillight : Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Grom’s LED lamp is bright and clear.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes : The Grom features powerful (220mm front and 190mm rear) disc brakes for both front and rear stopping power.
- 12-inch 10-spoke Wheels : Tough and strong, these cast wheels and wide tires are just what the urban rider needs.
2015 Honda Grom armed with PGM-FI injection engine capacity of 125 cc powered 10 hp at 7000 rpm with torque of 10.9 Nm at 5500 rpm equipped with a 4-speed transmission and clutch. For braking system fitted hydraulic brakes front and rear. 2015 Honda Grom comes in 4 color choices are black, red, yellow and pearlwhite and is priced at $ 3,199.
Specification Honda GromEngine :
- Engine Type :124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke :52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio : 9.3:1
- Induction : PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition : Electronic
- Valve Train : SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Rake : 25 deg.
- Trail : 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase : 47.4 inches
- Seat Height : 29.7 inches
- Fuel Capacity : 1.45 gallons
- Curb Weight : 225 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel?ready to ride)
- Front Suspension : 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches travel
- Front Brake : Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brake : Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single piston caliper
- Front Tire : 120/70-12
- Rear Tire : 130/70-12
- Transmission : Four-speed
- Final Drive : Chain
(Image Sourse: Honda Motorcycle)
Thus reviews regarding Honda Grom, all information regarding Specifications, Features and Price Honda Grom summarized from the official website of Honda motorcycles. Hope it is useful.