2015 Honda Grom Features
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments : Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam
- Combined Projector-Style Headlight : Practical and unique looking, the Grom’s combined projector-style headlight is a major styling element and also allows great visibility at night.
- Inverted Fork Suspension : Just like a top-of-the-line sportbike, the Grom features an inverted hydraulic fork front suspension for control and road feel.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine : Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Four-Speed Transmission : The Grom’s four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a conventional motorcycle.
- Fuel Capacity : Who says being practical can’t be fun? With its 1.45-gallon fuel tank you can venture far and economically too.
- Stylized Bodywork : The Grom’s stylized bodywork makes a big statement and is sure to get attention wherever you ride.
- Single Rear Shock : You get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement thanks to the Grom’s single hydraulic rear shock.
- Low Seat Height : At just 29.7 inches the Grom makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- 2-Up Capability : Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Grom makes it easy to bring a passenger along.
- LED Taillight : Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Grom’s LED lamp is bright and clear.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes : The Grom features powerful (220mm front and 190mm rear) disc brakes for both front and rear stopping power.
- 12-inch 10-spoke Wheels : Tough and strong, these cast wheels and wide tires are just what the urban rider needs.
Honda Grom armed with PGM-FI injection engine capacity of 125 cc powered 10 hp at 7000 rpm with torque of 10.9 Nm at 5500 rpm equipped with a 4-speed transmission and clutch. For braking system fitted hydraulic brakes front and rear. 2015 Honda Grom comes in 4 color choices are black, red, yellow and pearlwhite and is priced at $ 3,199. read also Honda CBR 150R Specifications
2015 Honda Grom Specification
- Engine Type :124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke :52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio : 9.3:1
- Induction : PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition : Electronic
- Valve Train : SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Rake : 25 deg.
- Trail : 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase : 47.4 inches
- Seat Height : 29.7 inches
- Fuel Capacity : 1.45 gallons
- Curb Weight : 225 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel?ready to ride)
- Front Suspension : 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches travel
- Front Brake : Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brake : Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single piston caliper
- Front Tire : 120/70-12
- Rear Tire : 130/70-12
(Image souce: Honda Motorcycle)
Thus reviews regarding Honda Grom, all information regarding Specifications, Features and Price Honda Grom summarized from the official website of Honda motorcycles. Hope it is useful. http://specifications-price123.blogspot.com/