motorcycle price and specifications yamaha, honda, kawasaki, ducati, aprilia | car specifications and price

This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More

This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More - it is the key word that you're looking in the automotive discussion this time, and we have it available to you on the blog Specifications Car and Motorcycle, well we have collected a lot of data from the field directly and from many other blogs so very complete his discussion here about This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More, on this blog we also have to provide the latest automotive information from all the brands associated with the automobile. ok please continue reading:

This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More

Anybody who has cared to follow my blog must have noticed that I never post about automatic scooters. Here is the reason why..
The last couple of years have seen an accelerated growth of automatic scooters in India. Automatic scooters have in fact grown at a much faster rate than motorcycles. As a result automatic scooters now make up around 20% of the domestic 2 wheeler sales in India.

Popularity of Automatic scooters is an indication that India is definitely rising:

A big market for motorized two wheelers indicates a developing economy. China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand.. are examples of economies which are on the rise and it comes as a no surprise that these particular countries are also the ones which are considered the top 2 wheeler markets in terms of volume.
How “passionate” can one get with models like Activa, Access, Scooty Pep+..??
I have a theory according to which the popularity of automatic scooters over geared 2 wheelers indicates that the economy of that country is now growing to the next level. When that happens it shows that the people are now ready to forgo the high mileage associated with geared 2 wheelers for the ease of riding an automatic transmission. To support my theory I can quote the examples of Thailand and Indonesia. In the last 5-6 years the 2 wheeler buying population of both these countries has made a major shift from their traditional geared step thru models to automatic scooters.

The noticeable growth of scooters in India over the last 5-6 years just shows that India is definitely on the growth trajectory.


Automatic scooters are ridiculously easy and convenient to ride:

No clutch, no gears, just twist and go. Riding an automatic scooter is ridiculously easy. And in our traffic congested cities, this automatic transmission proves to be a big boon. Plus scooters provides storage space (under seat and glove box) which also is very convenient. Automatic scooters can also be easily used by female members of the family. The only downside of an automatic scooter is the relatively lower fuel efficiency compared to a motorcycle of the same capacity (due to transmission losses).


So why don’t I ever post about scooters on my blog?

My blog is not a “breaking news” kind of site/blog aimed at minting money. It is just my online journal on which I record my views/experiences about my passion, i.e motorcycles. About 13 years back, a particular model called CBZ was responsible to spark my interest/passion in motorcycles.

Just take an account of the kind of scooters plying on our roads: Activa, Access, Scooty Pep+, Pleasure, Dio.. so on and so forth. I agree that all these are good scooters for hassle free commuting. But how “passionate” can one get with these models?

It’s passion that keeps me motivated to keep on blogging. Maybe if tomorrow there comes a scooter which is successful in igniting my passion (by styling, performance, ride experience.. whatever ), maybe I’ll start posting about automatic scooters too.

But will that day really come?



Related Posts




Disclaimer:
This is to remind that the Views or Opinions in the blog are entirely mine unless explicitly stated. The Views and Opinions published in this blog should in no way be related to any other person or organization associated -- directly or indirectly -- with me.





Articles This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More has finished we discussed

A few knowledge This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More to inform from a variety of sources, hopefully this post helpful to you in finding the latest automotive news because technology is always changing towards better and more sophisticated.

You're reading the information about This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More and url link of this article is https://specifications-price123.blogspot.com/2016/11/this-information-why-dont-i-ever-post.html Hopefully this article could be useful and do not forget to come back to this blog when you want the latest information, thanks

Tag : ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : This Information Why don’t I ever post about scooters?, Read More

0 komentar:

Post a Comment