The New BMw 193bhp standard HP4 2013 is priced at £ 16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £ 19,350 OTR.The New 2013 BMW HP4 Bikes are based S1000RR Superbikes.The 2013 BMW S1000RR HP4 come with prices starting at $ 19,990 for the base model to $ 24,995 for the premium package (a destination charge of $ 495 is added to each bike sold in the United States).
|New 2013 BMW S1000RR HP4 Picture|
• Semi-active suspension - Dynamic Damping Control DDC.
• IDM developed Race ABS.
• Dynamic Traction Control DTC with fine adjustment in "Slick" mode.
• HP Gear Shift Assist as standard.
• Lightweight titanium exhaust system.
• Launch Control with refined wheelie detection.
• Lightweight forged aluminium wheels in black.
• Radially-mounted Brembo monobloc brake callipers.
• LED indicators.
• Tinted windshield.
• Rear wheel tyre in size 200/55 ZR 17.
• Top yoke with engraved number and HP4 logo.
|New 2013 BMW S1000RR HP4|
• HP brake & clutch lever.
• HP carbon belly pan.
• HP rider footrest system.
• Wheels in Racing Blue metallic.
• HP carbon badge carrier.
• HP carbon tank cover & numberplate hanger.
• Sponsor sticker kit included.
The Premium Package ($24,995) and Optional extras: Heated grips ($250) & an anti-theft alarm ($395)
- All base model items
- Competition Package (individually priced at $4,470):
- HP carbon engine spoiler
- HP carbon trim
- HP folding clutch and brake levers
- HP rider footrests – adjustable
- Forged aluminum wheels in Racing Blue Metallic
- Sponsor decal kit (not mounted)
- Pillion Rider Package (described above)
- Heated Grips