2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 Specifications and Price - New Yamaha YZF-R6 or better known by the Yamaha R6 is one of the motorcycle best made Yamaha which is equipped with modern technology features. 2015 New Yamaha YZF-R6 are equipped with the system injection latest namely YCCT (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) with dual-injector system.
2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 carrying the engine capacity of 599 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder, 4-valves capable of producing maximum power of 91.0 kW (123.7PS) at 14,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 65.7 Nm (6.7 kg-m) at 10,500 rpm.
For the front braking system All-New Yamaha R6 using double disc diameter 310 mm with caliper four-piston and rear use the disc diameter 220 mm with caliper single piston.
2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 Features
- Light, powerful, and bristling with knowledge gained from years of racing, the YZF-R6 is the most advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha—or anybody else—has ever built.
- The YZF-R6 was the first production motorcycle with YCC-T® , Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system-for flawless response under all conditions.
- YCC-I®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, is used on the R6 to vary intake tract length for excellent cylinder filling and a broader powerband.
- Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- Compact, lightweight 67mm x 42.5mm, 599cc DOHC 16-valve, liquid-cooled titanium-valved four-cylinder has a compression ratio of 13.1:1, for great response. Domed pistons with valve cutouts produce a compact combustion chamber.
- Fuel injection mapping for the YCC-T—Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle dual-injector system complements the high compression ratio for great throttle response and reduced engine braking.
- YCC-I—Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake electronically varies intake tract length for a broader powerband.
- YCC-T—Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle uses a powerful ECU and multiple sensors to provide perfect, smooth engine response and optimal power whenever the throttle is twisted under all conditions.
- Twin-injector fuel injection: shower-type injectors above each intake funnel help achieve optimum fuel atomization at high rpm.
- Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch greatly facilitates braking and downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio six-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- GP-style titanium muffler contributes to mass centralization and contains EXUP® for a broad powerband, and 02 sensor for spot-on injection and emissions compliance.
- Linerless, direct-plated ceramic-composite cylinder bores mean greater heat dissipation for consistent power delivery and reduced friction.
- Cool magnesium valve and engine covers are light and stylish.
- Direct-ignition coils, dual-electrode spark plugs and high-output magneto deliver extremely accurate, reliable firing.
- A magnesium subframe removes weight from the rear of the motorcycle for increased mass centralization.
- Deltabox® aluminum frame incorporates GP thinking in terms of engine positioning and rigidity for the ultimate in 600-class handling.
- The lightweight swingarm pivots high in the frame, for increased anti-squat effect and mid-corner stability. TZ-type chain adjusters ease rear tire changes.
- Four-way adjustable (preload, high-speed compression, low-speed compression and rebound damping) inverted fork with 41mm tubes increases freedom in setting up for street or track use; soak up the bumps and resist bottoming when braking.
- Four-way adjustable (preload, high-speed compression, low-speed compression and rebound damping) piggyback rear shock delivers exceptional rear wheel tracking and stability.
- Dual 310mm front disc brakes use forged one-piece radial-mount calipers and radial-pump front master cylinder with adjustable lever for astounding braking power and feel.
- The casting technique for the five-spoke 17-inch wheels makes the rims light and strong, not to mention wickedly cool-looking.
- Removable rear shock spacer and adjustable fork ride height allows the rider to tailor the ride position for the best fit and comfort.
- Built-in lap timer is controlled by a right handlebar switch.
- Multifunction digital and analog instrumentation features: programmable shift light, digital speedometer, analog tachometer, dual tripmeters with miles-on-reserve function, odometer, water temp gauge and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals.
2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 SpecificationsEngine
- Engine Type: 599cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 titanium valves
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Suspension / Front: 41mm inverted fork; 4-way adjustable, 4.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4-way adjustable, 4.7-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual 310mm floating disc; radial-mount 4-piston calipers
- Brakes / Rear: 220mm disc; single-piston caliper
- Tires / Front: 120/70-ZR17 58W
- Tires / Rear: 180/55-ZR17 73W
- L x W x H: 80.3 x 27.8 x 43.1 in
- Seat Height: 33.5 in
- Wheelbase: 54.1 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 24°
- Trail: 3.8 in
- Oil Capacity (with oil filter change): 2.75 qt
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Fuel Economy**: 40 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 417 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Price and Color options Yamaha YZF-R6 2015
- $11,190 - Team Yamaha Blue/Matte Silver - Available from November 2014
- $10,990 - Raven - Available from November 2014
- $10,990 - Pearl White - Available from November 2014
2015 New Yamaha YZF-R6
Thus reviews regarding, 2015 Yamaha YZF-R6 Features, Specs and Price concerning about the price and specifications taken from the official website of Yamaha Motorcycle. thank you and hopefully useful.